- ArcPy (with ArcGIS Pro and ArcGIS Desktop);
- ArcGIS Pro;
- ArcGIS Desktop;
- ArcGIS Online
- Story Maps; and
- Family HiStory Mapping (using ArcGIS Online and Story Maps; or ArcGIS Desktop and ArcPy).
Our philosophy is to help you be successful in your business and its projects, by empowering your staff. We see consulting, training and support as three interconnected aspects of maintaining and improving your business applications and processes to the benefit of your customers.
Consulting assignments for industry and government, and volunteer support for the GIS Stack Exchange, results in many ideas for just-in-time eLearning video courses and tutorials that your staff can use to learn/refresh specific topics when and where it is convenient for them to do so, without having to wait for an instructor-led course to be organised (that may cover much more than they actually need at that time).
eLearning Video Courses and Tutorials
These courses are delivered on Udemy and include:
- Exploring Spatial Information using ArcGIS Pro
- Making Maps and Map Series using ArcGIS Pro Layouts
- ArcPy for Python Developers using ArcGIS Pro
- Challenging times with Python and ArcPy for ArcGIS Pro
- Map Automation using ArcPy for ArcGIS Pro
- Map Series made easy using ArcGIS Pro
- Python AddIns for ArcMap made easy using ArcPy
- Making Family HiStory Maps using ArcGIS Online
If you prefer Onsite Training , which is possible even for one student, but becomes more economical with more, then training that way can be offered around Australia (or overseas).
Stay in touch by Signing-up for PolyGeo’s Monthly Newletter