- ArcPy (with ArcGIS Pro and ArcGIS Desktop);
- ArcGIS Pro;
- ArcGIS Desktop;
- ArcGIS Online
- Story Maps; and
- Family HiStory Mapping (using ArcGIS Online and Story Maps; or ArcGIS Desktop and ArcPy).
Our philosophy is to help you be successful in your business and its projects, by empowering your staff.
Consulting assignments for industry and government, and volunteer support for the GIS Stack Exchange, results in many ideas for just-in-time eLearning video tutorials that your staff can use to learn/refresh specific topics when and where it is convenient for them to do so, without having to wait for an instructor-led course to be organised (that may cover much more than they actually need at that time).
These courses are delivered on Udemy and include:
- Map Automation using ArcPy for ArcGIS Pro (coming soon)
- Map Series made easy using ArcGIS Pro
- Python AddIns for ArcMap made easy using ArcPy
- Making Family HiStory Maps using ArcGIS Online
ArcGIS Pro instructor-led training
This course is ideal for those who have been using ArcMap, or are new to Esri software, and wish to very quickly become familiar with ArcGIS Pro. The course focuses on mapping, editing and geoprocessing workflows using mainly Australian (often Queensland) datasets.
For that and other instructor-led courses from now until 30 June 2018 the Training Schedule is available here.
If you prefer Onsite Training , which is possible even for one student, but becomes more economical with more, then training that way can be offered around Australia (or overseas).
Stay in touch by Signing-up for PolyGeo’s Monthly Newletter