At #4 are enhancements that I would like to see related to PDF support. Most of these relate to “maps on demand” type Geoprocessing Services that I sometimes develop.
- Layered PDF to have legend item in same PDF layer as map layer it is linked to (I don’t understand why this has attracted so few votes)
- Include PDF as a file type displayed in Catalog window by default
- Layered PDF to support Transparency
- Export PDF maps with Hyperlinks active
- View GeoPDF Files in ArcMap (and Export Maps into GeoPDF too)
If you are keen to see any/all of the above implemented, then I encourage you to follow the links to find corresponding ArcGIS Ideas awaiting your vote.