This one day introductory course is designed to instruct students in how to perform those tasks which will most commonly be required when first using ArcGIS Pro to view, edit and map spatial data.
It is ideal for those who have:
- Used ArcMap and wish to quickly gain proficiency in ArcGIS Pro
- Started to use ArcGIS for Desktop for the first time and wish to learn ArcGIS Pro before ArcMap
- Purchased ArcGIS for Personal Use, and are looking to get a quick return on that investment, at an affordable price.
The course is taught by an ArcGIS Specialist with 30+ years of continuous experience in training, consulting and supporting Esri products.
After completing this course, you will have the ArcGIS Pro skills and confidence to:
- Work with ArcGIS Projects of various types
- Use the Ribbon GUI and understand its terminology
- Access the online and offline Help
- Navigate maps using a variety of tools
- Understand the difference between spatial data and map layers
- Change basemaps
- Add and remove layers
- Modify layer symbology
- Measure Distances and Areas
- Create and use spatial bookmarks
- Find features
- Work with attributes
- Edit point, line and polygon features using sketches
- Understand the snapping environment
- Use the most common editing tools
- Create layouts with overview and inset maps
- Add map surrounds
- Use common geoprocessing tools such as buffer, clip, dissolve, spatial join, summary statistics
- Automate workflows using ModelBuilder
- Create 3D scenes and layouts that incorporate 3D scenes
- and much more!