This one day ArcGIS 10.2 (or 10.1) training course extends the one day ArcGIS Quick Start for Python (ArcPy) into a two day introduction to Python and ArcPy.
It equips students with the skills and confidence to:
- Write reusable code using ArcPy and Esri’s PythonTemplate
- Use try/except statements
- Write functions
- Know when and how to use Lists, Tuples and Dictionaries
- Run Python scripts with parameters from other Python scripts
- Use the Data Access module to:
- List Domains
- Walk through folder/geodatabase structure to make an inventory
- Use the Mapping module to:
- Make On Demand PDF Maps
- Create Python Add-In for ArcMap
To register for this course in Brisbane click the date of your choice below:
For more details, please contact us!