What are ArcGIS for Desktop Flexi-workshops?
It’s where you get to have a say in which workshop content will be taught!
How does it work?
- You register for the scheduled date so we know you are committed to attending
- You choose which 3 hour workshop(s) you would like to have taught from:
- ArcGIS Quick Start for Australian Coordinate Systems
- ArcGIS Quick Start for File Geodatabases
- ArcGIS Quick Start for Map Books (Data Driven Pages)
- ArcGIS Quick Start for OpenStreetMap
- ArcGIS Quick Start for Python Add-Ins
- ArcPy Quick Start for Data Access (arcpy.da)
- ArcPy Quick Start for Mapping (arcpy.mapping)
- As soon as ONE student has registered for a particular workshop that content gets locked in
- Once a workshop is locked in, anyone who chose an alternative workshop for the same session time is contacted to try and find an alternative, or offered a full refund!
Upcoming ArcGIS for Desktop Flexi-workshop dates in Brisbane – click on date to register:
Why do we offer ArcGIS for Desktop training in this flexible manner?
Instead of always scheduling a particular workshop on a particular day, and not being certain that they are being advertised at the time and with the content to suit you, Flexi-workshops initially just lock down the time, and leaves the content choice in your hands – at least until we have a quorum to lock that down too!