This Training Pathway is designed for users of ArcGIS for Desktop who wish to learn how to customise that product using the Python programming language.
To embark upon this pathway you should already have completed an introduction to ArcGIS for Desktop course (e.g. ArcGIS Quick Start for Desktop) and/or be confident with using that product for Mapping and Geoprocessing.
- ArcGIS Quick Start for Python (ArcPy) – one day
- (optional) ArcGIS Quick Start Plus for Python (ArcPy) – a second day for those preferring a two day introduction
- (optional) What’s New in ArcPy at ArcGIS 10.1 and 10.2 – one day for those upgrading from 10.0
- (optional) ArcGIS Quick Start for Python Add-Ins – half day on functionality which was new at 10.1
- Mastering ArcPy for Geoprocessing – one day focussed on advanced topics
- Mastering ArcPy for Mapping – one day focussed on advanced topics
- Master Classes on advanced ArcPy topics of your choice