ArcGIS Consulting, Training and Support
eLearning on ArcGIS for Desktop (Map Books, ArcPy/Python) and Google Earth (NSW/QLD Globes)
Graeme Browning’s latest eLearning courses on the new Discover Spatial platform provide both experienced users, and complete novices, with useful tips and wealth of information about how to:
- make Map Books easily using Data Driven Pages in ArcGIS for Desktop
- get some great ArcPy/Python tips for creating test data and performance timing code snippets
- make the most of the Open Data available in Queensland and NSW Globes using Google Earth.
These courses are ideal for anyone whose preferred learning style is to ‘watch and pause’ a video demonstration, as often as they like, and in between to achieve a hands-on experience of the same or similar steps.
The ArcGIS for Desktop (including ArcPy) Training Survey is always open!
August – December 2014 Training Schedule available here and includes these courses and workshops in Brisbane:(Click on title for course description, and on date for registration)
- ArcGIS Quick Start for Map Books (Data Driven Pages) on Monday, 20 October (morning) 2014
- ArcGIS Flexi-workshop on Monday, 20 October (afternoon) 2014 – choose from:
- Australian Coordinate Systems;
- File Geodatabases;
- Map Books (Data Driven Pages);
- Python AddIns
- ArcGIS Quick Start for Python (ArcPy) on Monday, 27 October 2014
- ArcGIS Flexi-course on Monday, 24 November 2014
Stay in touch by Signing-up for PolyGeo’s Monthly Newletter
- Instructor-led courses have also been delivered in Sydney and in regional cities (e.g. Rockhampton, Gladstone)!
- Alternatively, course materials can be purchased to undertake courses Self-paced!