ArcGIS Consulting, Training and Support
eLearning on ArcGIS for Desktop (Map Books, ArcPy/Python) and Google Earth (NSW/QLD Globes)
Graeme Browning’s latest eLearning courses on the new Discover Spatial platform provide both experienced users, and complete novices, with useful tips and a wealth of information:
- get some great ArcPy/Python tips for a bundled price or as individual courses:
- make Map Books easily using Data Driven Pages in ArcGIS for Desktop
- make the most of the Open Data available in Queensland and NSW Globes using Google Earth.
The above courses are ideal for anyone whose preferred learning style is to ‘watch and pause’ a video demonstration, as often as they like, and in between to achieve a hands-on experience of the same or similar steps, but don’t forget …
January – June 2015 Training Schedule available here and includes these courses and workshops in Brisbane:(Click on title for course description, and on date for registration)
- ArcGIS Flexi-course every Monday, until 29 June 2015 – choose from:
- ArcGIS Flexi-workshop every Tuesday, morning or afternoon, until 30 June 2015 – choose from:
- ArcGIS Quick Start for Australian Coordinate Systems
- ArcGIS for Desktop Quick Start for File Geodatabases
- ArcGIS for Desktop Quick Start for Map Books (Data Driven Pages)
- ArcGIS for Desktop Quick Start for OpenStreetMap
- ArcGIS for Desktop Quick Start for Python Add-Ins
- ArcPy Quick Start for Data Access (arcpy.da)
- ArcPy Quick Start for Mapping (arcpy.mapping)
The ArcGIS for Desktop (including ArcPy) Training Survey is always open!
Stay in touch by Signing-up for PolyGeo’s Monthly Newletter
- Instructor-led courses have also been delivered in Sydney and in regional cities (e.g. Rockhampton, Gladstone)!
- Alternatively, course materials can be purchased to undertake courses Self-paced!