The ArcGIS for Desktop (including ArcPy) Training Survey is always open!
August – December 2014 Training Schedule available here and includes these courses and workshops in Brisbane:(Click on title for course description, and on date for registration)
- What’s New in ArcPy at ArcGIS 10.1 (and 10.2)? on Monday, 15 September 2014
- ArcGIS Quick Start for Cartography (ArcMap) on Monday, 29 September 2014
- ArcGIS Quick Start for Desktop on Monday, 13 October 2014
- ArcGIS Quick Start for Map Books (Data Driven Pages) on Monday, 20 October (morning) 2014
- ArcGIS Flexi-workshop on Monday, 20 October (afternoon) 2014 – choose from:
- Australian Coordinate Systems;
- File Geodatabases;
- Map Books (Data Driven Pages);
- Python AddIns
- ArcGIS Quick Start for Python (ArcPy) on Monday, 27 October 2014
- ArcGIS Flexi-course on Monday, 24 November 2014
Stay in touch by Signing-up for PolyGeo’s Monthly Newletter
- Instructor-led courses have also been delivered in Sydney and in regional cities (e.g. Rockhampton, Gladstone)!
- Alternatively, course materials can be purchased to undertake courses Self-paced!