Here you will find information about ArcGIS 10.2 (10.1 and 10.0) consulting, training and support services, as well as the occasional blog.
January – June 2014 Training Schedule available here and includes these courses and workshops in Brisbane:
(Click on title for course description, and on date for registration)
- ArcGIS Quick Start for Python (ArcPy)on Monday, 17 February, 2014
- Mastering ArcPy for Geoprocessing on Monday, 3 March 2014
- ArcGIS Quick Start for Desktop on Monday, 24 March 2014
- ArcGIS Quick Start for Python (ArcPy) on Monday, 7 April 2014
- ArcGIS for Desktop Flexi-course on Monday, 5 May, 2014
- Mastering ArcPy for Mapping on Monday, 19 May 2014
- What’s New in ArcPy at ArcGIS 10.1 (and 10.2)? on Monday, 2 June 2014
- ArcGIS Quick Start for Python Add-Ins on Monday, 16 June (morning) 2014
- ArcGIS Quick Start for OpenStreetMap on Monday, 16 June (afternoon) 2014
- Instructor-led courses have also been delivered in Sydney!
- Alternatively, course materials can be purchased to undertake courses Self-paced!