Python AddIns for ArcMap made easy using ArcPy eLearning video tutorial is now available!
Making Family HiStory Maps eLearning video tutorials are now available!
- William Slight: Engraver at Map Office: A Family HiStory Map – FREE
- Family HiStory Maps Bundle:
ArcGIS Pro eLearning video tutorials are now available!
Or dive in more deeply via Working with Projects and Maps in ArcGIS Pro
ArcGIS Pro instructor-led training is now available!
This course is ideal for those who have been using ArcMap, or are new to ArcGIS for Desktop, and wish to very quickly become familiar with the new ArcGIS Pro application of ArcGIS 10.3 for Desktop. The course focuses on how to use ArcGIS Pro for mapping, editing and geoprocessing workflows using mainly Australian (often Queensland) datasets.
If you have three or more students interested, then conducting the training Onsite may be the best and most economical model for your organisation, and training that way can be offered around Australia (or overseas).
eLearning on ArcGIS Pro, ArcGIS for Desktop (Map Books, ArcPy/Python) and Google Earth (NSW/QLD Globes)
Graeme Browning’s latest eLearning courses on the new Discover Spatial platform provide both experienced users, and complete novices, with useful tips and a wealth of information:
- get off to a 12 minute Flying start to ArcGIS Pro or take more detailed courses:
- learn to do more in ArcMap:
- get some great ArcPy/Python tips for a bundled price or as individual courses:
- research Family History while maintaining and improving your ArcPy/ArcGIS skills with Family HiStory Mapping:
The above courses are ideal for anyone whose preferred learning style is to ‘watch and pause’ a video demonstration, as often as they like, and in between to achieve a hands-on experience of the same or similar steps, but don’t forget …
January – December 2015 Training Schedule available here and includes these courses and workshops in Brisbane:(Click on title for course description, and on date for registration)
- ArcGIS Quick Start for Pro every Friday, from 27 March until 11 Dec 2015
- ArcGIS Flexi-course every Monday, until 29 June 2015 – choose from:
- ArcGIS Flexi-workshop every Tuesday, morning or afternoon, until 30 June 2015 – choose from:
- ArcGIS Quick Start for Australian Coordinate Systems
- ArcGIS for Desktop Quick Start for File Geodatabases
- ArcGIS for Desktop Quick Start for Map Books (Data Driven Pages)
- ArcGIS for Desktop Quick Start for OpenStreetMap
- ArcGIS for Desktop Quick Start for Python Add-Ins
- ArcPy Quick Start for Data Access (arcpy.da)
- ArcPy Quick Start for Mapping (arcpy.mapping)